Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, September 04, 2009

Interview with David Witt, founder of Spirit of Martyrdom Ministries

I'd like to introduce you to a friend of mine, David Witt founder of Spirit of Martyrdom Ministries. David worked on staff with Voice of the Martyrs for 10 years, serving the persecuted church, before he launched his own ministry with a focus on reaching Muslims. David still works in close partnership with Voice of the Martyrs. He has traveled to over 40 countries where people suffer daily for their faith.

I recently interviewed David on my blog talk radio show "Deep Thoughts with Aaron D. Taylor." The interview lasted 15 minutes. You can listen to it at

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/deepthoughtswithaarondtaylor


David is a great man and has a unique approach of ministry to Muslims I think my readers and listeners will find interesting.

Have a great weekend!

Aaron

No comments: