Watch Aaron in the film Holy Wars

Friday, August 21, 2009

Sample e-mail to Governor Crist--please protect the 17-year old girl!

Dear Governor Crist,

My name is Aaron Taylor. It has been brought to my attention that a 17-year old girl has sought refuge in the state of Florida because of her conversion to Christianity. I have been on the mission field for many years and I can attest to you that the danger that this girl faces from her family is real. Many of my friends overseas have been brutally persecuted by their families because of their decision to leave the Islamic faith. In Islam, the penalty for conversion to another religion is death. Please don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you fail to do your duty to protect this young girl, you may have innocent blood on your hands. Freedom of religion is a human rights issue, and it is the cornerstone of our democracy.

Please do the right thing.

Aaron

No comments: